In its native Southeast Asian regions, a number of Kratom strains have long been known for their pain-relieving properties, particularly back discomfort. Millions of people in the United States now use Kratom strains to treat back pain and other chronic pain disorders.
Many people have stated that kratom has saved their lives and helped them in weaning themselves off of opioids, which are widely prescribed to treat pain.
Back Pain and Its Causes
Muscles, ligaments, tendons, disks, and bones make up the human back, which work together to support the body and allow us to move around. The segments of the spine are cushioned by disks, which are cartilage-like pads.
People usually feel back discomfort as a result of a problem with one of the human back’s components. Upper back pain, middle back pain, and lower back pain are all included. However, because the vertebrae in the lower back are semi-fused together and it is the least flexible portion of the spine, it can be the most irritating and dangerous.
Also Read: Maeng Da Kratom: The Best for Pain Relief
List of the Most Common Back Pain Causes
- Accidents and injuries – these can be especially dangerous if you have osteoporosis and your bones are weak;
- Strains and sprains – damaging the muscles, tendons, and ligaments that support the spine;
- Sciatica – a problem with the sciatic nerve, which is a pair of long nerves that runs from your lower back to the back of your legs;
- Bulging discs – the result of an injury or normal wear and tear. The soft tissue between your discs bulges out, putting pressure on your spinal nerves and producing discomfort;
- Herniated discs – a more advanced form of bulging discs, herniated discs occur when the soft tissue between the discs slips out, causing the discs to rub against one other;
- Degenerative disk disease – a condition that affects elderly people when the soft tissue between their bones wears away, causing the disks to grind together;
- Spinal stenosis – a condition in which the spinal canal narrows more than it should. This puts pressure on the nerves and creates discomfort in the spine;
- Arthritis – a type of joint inflammation that occurs in elderly people as a result of wear and strain;
- and more.
List of Kratom Strains for Back Pain
Each Kratom strain is distinct from the others. Some have an energizing effect, while others have a soothing and relaxing effect. Red vein strains are well-known for their powerful pain-relieving properties. They do, however, have a calming and sedative effect.
If you have a full day of work ahead of you, this may not be the best option. As a result, the strain that will best suit your needs will be determined by a variety of criteria. As a result, Borneohale has compiled a comprehensive list of Kratom strains for back pain.
In the Kratom community, this strain is the most popular. It is also the go-to strain for many people who suffer from back pain. This strain is a strong analgesic, thus it is frequently used in higher doses.
It is better to take it in the evening before going to bed because Red Bali has both soothing and sedative properties.
Red Kalis is mostly used to treat chronic pain, such as back pain, but it also has a relaxing effect that can aid in the management of stress, sadness, and anxiety. Because this is a slow strain, it will be more suited for the second portion of the day.
Green Maeng Da not only relieves mild discomfort, but it also improves your mood, gives you a clear and calm mind, and makes socializing easier. You can use Green Maeng Da Kratom for back pain in the morning before going to work or other social occasions because of these properties.
Super Maeng Da is a moderate strain with qualities similar to Green Maeng Da. It reduces mild and chronic pain while also boosting energy and mood. If you work in a high-stress situation, you can use Super Maeng Da Kratom to help with back pain. It can also help with tension and anxiety.
Super Maeng Da kratom is a strain that lasts a long time. As a result, it is possible that you will be able to get through the day without needing to take another dose.
Back pain kratom strains can be very useful, but you must be careful with your dosage. It is possible to acquire Kratom tolerance if you are not careful, which is not good for you.