For centuries, a list of Kratom strains are well known for its pain relieving effect, including back pain, in its native regions, Southeast Asia.
Nowadays, millions of people across the US make use of Kratom strains for back pain relief and other chronic pain conditions.
Many have admitted that kratom has saved their lives and helped them get off of opioids that are commonly prescribed to deal with pain.
Causes of Back Pain
Human backs have a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, tendons, disks, and bones, which work together to support the body and enable us to move around. The segments of the spine are cushioned with cartilage-like pads called disks.
Usually, people experience back pain because there is a problem with one of the components in the human back. It includes upper back pain, middle back pain, and lower back pain.
Yet, lower back pain can be the most bothersome and dangerous because the vertebrae in it are semi-fused together and it’s the least flexible part of the spine.
READ MORE: FIVE KRATOM TEA EFFECTS THAT YOU WILL LOVE
List of Most Common Causes of Back Pain
- Injuries and accidents – these can be especially serious if one suffers from osteoporosis and their bones are not strong;
- Strains and sprains – damaging the muscles, tendons, and ligaments that support the spine can also result in back pain;
- Sciatica – cause of an issue with the sciatic nerve, a pair of long nerves that run from your lower back to the back of your legs;
- Bulging discs – cause of an injury or wear and tear. The soft tissue between your discs bulges out and presses on the spinal nerves causing pain;
- Herniated discs – a more advanced version of bulging disks, it happens when the soft tissue between the discs slips out and causes discs to rub against each other;
- Degenerative disk disease – this usually affects older individuals when the soft tissue between their bones wears off and causes the disks to rub against each other;
- Spinal stenosis – it’s a condition when the spinal canal is narrower than it should be. This causes pressure on the nerves and the spine resulting in pain;
- Arthritis – joint inflammation that usually happens at an older age of from much wear and tear;
- and more.
List of Kratom Strains for Back Pain
All Kratom strains are different from one to another. Some have the effect to energize while the others have the soothing and relaxing effects.
This may not work well if you have a long day of work ahead. That is why the strain that will best suit your needs will depend on many factors.
Therefore, Borneohale have put together a complete list of Kratom strains for back pain.
1. Red Bali
This strain is the most popular one in the Kratom community. For many, it is also the go-to strain to relieve back pain. This strain is a potent analgesic and people usually take it in larger doses.
Taking it in the evening before you go to sleep is the best as Red Bali can also give relaxing and sedating effects.
READ MORE: DRUGS ADDICTION RECOVERY WITH KRATOM
2. Red Kalis
This one is a slow strain, therefore, it will be more suitable to use for the second half of the day.
3. Green Maeng Da
In addition to providing mild pain relief, Green Maeng Da also boosts your mood, giving you a clear and relaxed mind, and makes socializing easier.
Because of these qualities, you can use Green Maeng Da Kratom for back pain in the morning before you go to work or other social events.
4. Super Maeng Da
You can take Super Maeng Da Kratom for back pain if you are working in a high stress level environment as it can relieve your stress and anxiety.
Super Maeng Da kratom is a long-lasting strain. So, it may be able to get you through the day without needing to take another extra dose.